Pleasant City, OH Real Estate — Homes For Sale in Pleasant City, OH

4 Properties Found [ Edit Search ]
Favorite this property Click the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save This Search
Receive Email Alerts
First page 1 of 1 Last
$70,000
$247/mo
Monthly Payment:
$247
Principal & Interest:
$247
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.38% with $14,000 down)
Pleasant City, OH 43772
Rolling Hills Local School District
3bed 1,828sq ft $38 / sq ft SFR
Lot Size38,768sq ft Built2013 On Site28days
Open concept!!! This home is amish built and has plenty of space inside this 1800+ sq ft to customize to your finishing touches!! A covered front porch; 3 nice sized bedrooms... more
Open concept!!! This home is amish built and has plenty of space inside this 1800+ sq ft to customize to your finishing touches!! A covered front porch; 3 nice sized bedrooms and an open living/dining/kitchen area! A great opportunity for a country home just a few miles from i-77 and seneca lake! Call for a showing today!! less
Listing Provided Courtesy of VANESSA L BENEZE, CENTURY 21 FRANK FRYE REAL EST
Popularity
We show you every available listing. Here's how
$72,900
$257/mo
Monthly Payment:
$257
Principal & Interest:
$257
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.38% with $14,580 down)
Pleasant City, OH 43772
4bed 1bath N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft SFR
Lot Size5.9acre Built1900 On Site42days
This spacious colonial style home is located just outside of town, only minutes to I77. Side entry has large entryway and storage room ideal for home canned goods or seasonal... more
This spacious colonial style home is located just outside of town, only minutes to I77. Side entry has large entryway and storage room ideal for home canned goods or seasonal decorations. Step inside to the great room with high ceiling, wood burner and access to loft which is ideal for office. Lots of natural light from the windows and the French door leading to the side patio. Open eat-in kitchen has walk-in pantry. A recently remodeled bath has large laundry area with space for shelving. Just down the hall is a nice living room with wood floors, built-in bookcases, brick decorative fireplace and mantle. A 1st floor bedroom completes this level. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms with wood floors. Lots of perennials and plants in the landscape. A wooded setting yet open areas for outside enjoyment. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE PARTNERS
Popularity N/A
$7,000,000
$24,772/mo
Monthly Payment:
$24,772
Principal & Interest:
$24,772
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.38% with $1,400,000 down)
Pleasant City, OH 43772
Rolling Hills Local School District
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot Size624.0acre BuiltN/A On Site56days
Mineral right transfer with property. 1. 38-0000362.000 IS 329.831 ACRES with 100% to Clinton and 85% deep but the other 15% can be gotten because has been abandoned... more
Mineral right transfer with property. 1. 38-0000362.000 IS 329.831 ACRES with 100% to Clinton and 85% deep but the other 15% can be gotten because has been abandoned . 2. 38-0002424.000 IS 82.434 ACRES with 100% Rights. 3. 38-0002425.000 IS 74.891 ACRES with 100% RIGHTS 4. 38.0000256.000 IS 36.690 ACRES with POSSIBLE RIGHTS 5. 38-000284.000 IS 10.160 ACRES with NO RIGHTS 6. 38-0000258.000 IS 90.000 ACRES with NO RIGHTS Total 624.00 ACRES less
Listing Provided Courtesy of RIVER VALLEY REALTY
Popularity
$87,900
$311/mo
Monthly Payment:
$311
Principal & Interest:
$311
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.38% with $17,580 down)
Pleasant City, OH 43772
Rolling Hills Local School District
3bed 2bath 1,512sq ft $58 / sq ft SFR
Lot Size6,098sq ft Built1851 On Site345days
Remodeled Story and a half house, beautiful wood floors, nice kitchen cabinets, lots of storage, main floor laundry, large bedroom on main floor, and 2 bedrooms upstairs with a... more
Remodeled Story and a half house, beautiful wood floors, nice kitchen cabinets, lots of storage, main floor laundry, large bedroom on main floor, and 2 bedrooms upstairs with a half bath. Large covered front porch and a covered back porch with a handicap ramp. This covered back porch leads to the 2 1/2 Car Garage with a large concrete apron. Home has a security system. There is a partial cellar with entrance gained to it from an inside trap door in the floor near the laundry room. The property has a rented AEP Water Heater. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of REID & HINES REAL ESTATE, LLC
Popularity N/A
ZipRealty helps you find current homes for sale in Pleasant City, OH. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. Set up your unique Pleasant City real estate search criteria to see results that match what you're looking for. Explore maps, photos, schools and more to get an idea of what your life would be like in a new neighborhood. Find a local Pleasant City real estate agent to work with by reading realtor reviews left by buyers and sellers like you. If you want to know what your home is worth, you can instantly view home values for any address by visiting our Seller Center. If you're planning to sell your home, you can also see how much similar homes are selling for in Pleasant City to get an idea of how to price your home.
 
Follow Us On
Loading....
Loading
The information being provided by Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.. ZipRealty is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of ZipRealty, a broker participant of Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.

The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.

Copyright 2016 Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.. All rights reserved.

Data last updated: Monday, May 30, 2016 at 5:13 PM. Properties in listings may have been sold or may no longer be available.

The information being provided by Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS. ZipRealty is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of ZipRealty, a broker participant of Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.

The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.

Copyright 2016 Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS. All rights reserved.

Data last updated: Monday, May 30, 2016 at 8:39 PM. Properties in listings may have been sold or may no longer be available.