5 star review by Kathi G. on 05/03/16
Pflugerville was established when William Bohls opened a general store and post office in his home in 1860. William decided the town should be named after the first settler to the area, a German immigrant by the name of Henry Pfluger. Pfluger first settled near Austin on 160 acres but later traded this land for a farm only two miles...
Show all »
Copyright 1999-2016 and Patent Pending, ZapLabs LLC. All rights reserved.