View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (12) 4 stars (4) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
I believe in giving clients the service they deserve. By having all relevant information, clients will feel comfortable and form a trusting relationship with their real estate agent. I've lived in California for over 16 years. Prior to starting my Real Estate career in 2003, I worked in the Hi-Tech and Retail Industries. Knowing that a satisfied client spreads a good word and is compelled to come back for another transaction, I emphasize knowledge and understanding of the local market so... Show more »
- 11 years of Sales experience
- California resident for 17 years
- Specializing in investment property, single family and condo/townhouse homes, foreclosures and distressed properties.
- 7 years of Real Estate industry experience
View all reviews »
Townhome buyer in Inglewood
Anton was always available to answer my questions. As a first time buyer, I had many.
Condo buyer in West Hollywood
Anton was very helpful and prompt in answering questions that I had. Being a first-time homebuyer, I had little to no knowledge about real-estate. Anton guided me through the process smoothly. He also negotiates well. He has a pleasant attitude and was punctual to all meetings.
Condo buyer in Inglewood
Anton Naperstak is consistant and highly mitivated he performed his job with a professional and confident ability
Credentials & Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- Israel Institute of Technology, Technion - B.A.
- California Real Estate License
- Los Angeles/Beverly Hills Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors