Watch Sue’s Video
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (20) 4 stars (2) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (1) 1 stars (0)
My aim in all my real estate sales, whether the client is purchasing their very first home, an investment property or selling a home, is to provide clients with as much of a hassle-free transaction as possible. To accomplish this goal, I make sure my clients know I am available to answer questions and that they understand the process. I am here to listen to the needs of the client, find properties that meet these needs and provide unequaled service throughout the transaction.
- Specializing in single family and condo/townhouse homes
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Chula Vista
Sue is one of the best realtors I have ever encountered. When looking for home she researched data on the homes in advanced and always could answer questions and give information on the homes during the visit. During the buying process she made sure that every step of the home buying process was done correctly and on time. She always answered the phone and returned calls promptly. She was always on top of things and and was in constant contact with escrow officers, loan officers and listing agents to ensure a smooth transaction. She is hardworking and dedicated to her profession. I recommend her to anyone wishing to buy a home.
Home buyer in Oceanside
She was friendly and knowledgeable.
Condo buyer in San Diego
Sue went above and beyond to help make our closing go smoothly.
Credentials & Memberships
- Ohio State University - B.S in Education
- National Association of Realtors
- California Real Estate License
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
- California Association of Realtors
- Local resident for 21 years
- Member of the San Diego Epiphyllum Society. I exhibit roses and floral arrangements at the San Diego County Fair.
- Member - San Diego Rose Society
- Member - American Rose Society
- Member - San Diego Epiphyllum Society
- Member of 2 wine clubs in the area-Cordiano winery and Orfilia winery