View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (13) 4 stars (2) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
I love working with people. In the real estate business, you form a bond with your clients as you are helping them to fulfill their dream of owning a home.
- Specializing in single family, multi-family and condo/townhouse homes
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Shingle Springs
Teresa was highly professional, involved and completly managed the transaction. She met every deadline, completed the paperwork and helped get me through the rough parts of the deal. She was a pleasure to work with and was supportive. I will recommend her to anybody I know in the area who needs a real estate agent.
Home buyer in cameron park
Teresa was very professional and hard working, she set up, and was there for all the inspections, as well as staying in touch with the lender. She was also there for the loan signing appointment. I was always aware of what was taking place from the start of the process to giving me the keys at the close. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!
Home buyer in Sacramento
i am not good at these things but Teresa was great she is a hard worker with a great attitude and a good sense of humor I very much liked working with and if possible will refer people to her.
Credentials & Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Certified Loan Officer
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
- Short Sale Certified
- REO/Foreclosure Certified
- 16 years of sales experience
- Local resident for 17 years