View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (38) 4 stars (6) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (1)
Excellent client service is my forte. With years of experience, I take great pleasure in helping a client get into their first home or acquiring their first investment property. My objective is to provide you with the smoothest transaction possible, where I use all my integrity, professional training, negotiation skills, and resources to make your transaction as effortless for you as you can imagine.
- 38 years of real estate sales
- Specializing in investment property, single family and condo/townhouse homes
View all reviews »
Thomas S L.
It was wonderful to work with Eric. He has the experience and knowledge, and he is very patient.
Home buyer in Patterson
This is my first home, so I had no knowledge about what I should look for in the house. But Eric helped me in every single step from finding me the best home that fullfill all my requirements to finance it. He's very punctual in answering phone calls, meet ups and document processing, has lot of local knowledge and city's future developments.
Condo buyer in Modesto
Great job, Eric. I was most impressed with with your willingness to work hard on a small transaction.
Credentials & Memberships
- Central Valley Association of Realtors
- California Real Estate Broker License
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Graduate Realtor Institute - GRI
- Short Sale Certified
- REO/Foreclosure Certified
- Enrolled Agent - Tax Preparer
- Local resident for 9 years Appointed to Patterson Planning Commission