I believe my clients find depth of knowledge, skills of negotiation, experience and security from me as their Realtor in this most important purchase and major decision of their lives. For many years, I was an executive with major corporations (PG&E, BofA, Search America, TMG), as well as training and developing leaders and programs in over 100 companies in the U.S. I have started several schools and have done development in more than 40 countries. What that all translates to, for my clients,... Show more »
- Specializing in single family and condo/townhouse homes, and equestrian property.
View all testimonials »
Credentials & Memberships
- NACE International Member
- Adjunct faculty of 9 Colleges in U.S. and Global
- F.I.A.E. Fellow, International Academy of Education
- Listings Credential Training Graduate
- Board of Regents Tricoma University and Honolulu University
- Southwest Riverside Board of Realtors Member
- Charter Member of National Geographic Society
- Certified Technical Training and Development Writer and Director
- Association of Realtors
- International Theological University - D.D.
- Honolulu University - Ph.D.
- California Real Estate License
- Golden State University - Ph.D.
- Pacific Life College - B.A.
- Golden State University - M.B.A.
- National Association of Realtors
- California Graduate University - Ph.D.
- California Association of Realtors
- Developed and directed marketing, Training and Development Campaigns and publications for City, County and Corporate 500 Companies
- Recipient of 5 ADDY Awards
- Member - Ad Council, USA
- Local resident for 13 years