View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (4) 4 stars (0) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. My experience over the course of 10 years in residential real estate and 15 years in mortgage lending throughout Southern California, has led me to discover that providing the very best service is essentially about... Show more »
- Involved in over 150 Real Estate Sales transactions
- Specializing in Single Family Homes, Luxury Homes, Investment Properties, Condos, Town Homes, & Planned Unit Developments.
- 10 years of Real Estate Sales experience
- 15 years of Mortgage Lending experience
View all reviews »
Truthfully, the process of buying a home ranks somewhere between having a baby and having a root canal. But somehow, Stephen has not only made it tolerable he is making it a pleasure. Smart, detail-oriented, and above all else...honest. Somewhere in this process Stephen has gone from being our real estate agent to becoming our friend. And, when you think about it, that may be the best testimonial of all.
Stephen's knowledge of the current market along with his attention to detail and integrity is making this new experience a flawless real estate transaction. He is the standard by which all others should be judged.
Dr. Jennifer A.
Stephen Aguayo has been very helpful in this overwhelming process of finding and purchasing a home. I have had experience with other realtors who mostly direct you to do conduct internet searches on your own and then try to accomodate viewings, which are not always successful. Stephen however goes above and beyond his role as a realtor. He has been instrumental in setting up searches and making himself available to view homes with my husband and I at times that are most convenient for us. He does this with enthusiasm and patientce. I am confident that together my husband and I will find the home we've been looking for. Stephen is extremely professsional, accessible, and he really has the clients' best interests in mind. Without hesistation, I recommend his services.
Credentials & Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- Glendale Association of Realtors
- Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors (PFAR)
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- HUD Registered as a Bidder.
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- REO/Foreclosure Certified, Short Sale Certified
- e-PRO Internet Professional
- University of Phoenix – Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Marylhurst University – Masters in Business Administration in Real Estate
- Marylhurst University – Masters in Business Administration in Finance
- Languages spoken English & Spanish
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Life time resident of Glendale and Pasadena