View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (7) 4 stars (1) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
The bottom line, I enjoy helping people, taking great joy in seeing people achieve their goals and realize dreams. For me, it is all about service. I start by treating people as I want to be treated, serving people as I would want to be served. I follow this up with experience and knowledge. Experience, of course, comes with time. Knowledge comes with effort, attending courses and staying up on the changes that take place in the market and laws. Doing so, helps me to ensure that I am... Show more »
- 6 years of real estate experience
- Involved in over 30 transactions
- Specializing in Townhomes & Single Family Residences
- 16 years of Sales & Marketing experience
View all reviews »
I just met Coyesca. She returns my calls the same day and manages to arrange an appointment to see a house I'm interested in that very day or at least the next day. She really listens to what I'm looking for, and brings with her printouts of homes she thinks I might be interested in. I look forward to working with her more!
Home buyer in Portland
I really didn't talk with Coy much and let my daughter deal with most of the contact info. I live out of state.
Land buyer in Portland
Coy is very knowledgeable and helpful, always on time with all the info needed. With the short sale, it took us 10 months of waiting and she was always there for us. Thank you Coy!
Credentials & Memberships
- Oregon Real Estate License
- National Association of Realtors
- Concordia University - Masters in Business Administration
- Local Association of Realtors
- Oregon Association of Realtors
- Loifelong resident of Clackamas County
- Local resident for 21 years
- Volunteer - Compassion Connect; Member - Optimist Clubs of NE Portland & Oregon City; Advisory Board Member of Oregon Food Bank; Member - American Legion; Volunteer - HOPE food pantry @ OC Nazarene; Volunteer - Oregon City schools