View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (4) 4 stars (0) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
With over 20 years experience in Real Estate and Banking, I'm here to help you buy a home! I'm happy to educate and assist you honestly and ethically and to keep in mind your best interests at all times. Please email or call me for a professional consultation.
- Specializing in Condos, Townhomes, Single Family Residences, up to 4-Units
- Real Estate, Credit and Lending Services/Banking: 15+ years at the Vice President level. Expertise in the following areas: Purchase/Sales of Real Estate, Property Management, Foreclosures and Short Sales
View all reviews »
Stacy has proved to be an incredibly valuable agent, generous with her time, assistance and advise. She has been immensely helpful in our search for a perfect house. Her patience and detail-oriented approach has certainly uncovered a lot of interesting possibilities for us, first time buyers. We loved working with her, and highly recommend her services!
Stacy is great to work with---professional, down-to-earth, with a good eye and she "gets" what I am looking for. Though I'm still in the process of looking for a house to buy, I recently went through an unsuccessful short sale offer process with Stacy and found her to be thorough, knowledgeable and just as excited about the house as I was. She kept me informed and was always available when I needed her. On top of all that, she's fun to spend time with!!!!
Stacy was excellent in every way! She was tenacious about finding answers to my property questions and diligent about staying in daily touch regarding updates. Each time a new property was added to ziprealty.com, she previewed the listing online and made suggestions or asked questions that were typed into the listing by the time I logged in to look. Furthermore, my search was for investment property, so the commission was meager. Despite this, she always made me feel like my transaction was equally important to one demanding much higher compensation. I cannot think of any suggestions for better service from Stacy.
Credentials & Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- Glendale Association of Realtors
- Commercial Lending Certification
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Financial Planning Certification
- California Polytechnic University, Pomona - Bachelors of Science in Communications