Saoud Arikat has been in the Real Estate industry for over three decades - twenty as a successful investor and property owner and thirteen as an agent and broker. It's this experience that he brings to the table as your Coldwell Banker Realtor. It's also this experience that gives his clients the confidence that they are in the right hands. And yet if you ask his clients what they appreciate most about Saoud they would most likely tell you it is his easygoing, calm, and decidedly...more
Saoud Arikat has been in the Real Estate industry for over three decades - twenty as a successful investor and property owner and thirteen as an agent and broker. It's this experience that he brings to the table as your Coldwell Banker Realtor. It's also this experience that gives his clients the confidence that they are in the right hands. And yet if you ask his clients what they appreciate most about Saoud they would most likely tell you it is his easygoing, calm, and decidedly "un-salesman-like" demeanor. This approach isn't a calculated or "put on" affectation for the benefit of a "sale" but rather Saoud's natural disposition, and more to the point, how he likes to be treated. And while Saoud's clients can rest assured that they will never need to worry about a hard sell or the like, they can also feel secure in the knowledge that he will be professional and diligent in their service. Never one to rest on his laurels, Saoud is constantly working to educate himself on the ever changing dynamics of the Real Estate world, from local markets to national trends and movements.
Saoud will work hard to make your transaction a smooth and successful one, whether it's a standard, REO, or short sale.
Saoud was knowledgeable, professional, and above all trustworthy. Never felt like we were out of the loop. He kept us informed from A to Z. He has a calm and reassuring demeanor that made us feel comfortable through the whole process. I would highly recommend Saoud.
Home seller in LOS ANGELES
Saoud was an absolute joy to work with. He got me more money than I expected and helped me avoid unnecessary costs. He covered all bases in detail in a timely manner. He patiently explained everything pre-sale and during escrow.
Saoud went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly. He made sure to be present when the appraiser was at the property. I noticed he has a great working relationship with other agents, lenders and escrow people.
Saoud was VERY accessible. I could reach him on the phone 90% of the time and the other 10% I received a call-back within minutes. (incidentally, I found out he was in the process of selling his own house and moving to northern California during our escrow time! Still he was always available to me).
Saoud is a great guy to have on your side. During negotiations the buyer came at us with a massive list of repairs and changes. Saoud reassured me, and spoke to the buying agent. He handled it very well. Saved me lots of money.
To top it off, Saoud helped me complete this sale while I was residing in Germany. Not a single hitch. I trust him fully. Wunderbar!
Because of Saoud's experience as a buying and selling agent, and detailed research of my immediate neighborhood, we sold at a higher price than I expected to get.
The fact that he is very friendly and patient and explains things in a language you can easily understand is just icing on the cake.
Excellent, excellent work. Thank you, Saoud!
I recommend you give him a call.
PS, his name is pronounced Sah - OOd
Condo buyer in Thousand Oaks
Everything was PERFECT! All the strenghts below apply and there is nothing more to add. Thank you Saoud and ZipRealty!
Michael & Shaina
Credentials & Memberships
California Real Estate License - Broker
Bay East Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Local resident. Northern California native. Animal rescue.
Local real estate services provided by:
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1855 Gateway Blvd, Suite 750
Concord, CA 94520
Website provided and owned by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.