1/2/15 Not even sure where to begin haha! My wife and I are first time homebuyers and Ivy has been stellar in every aspect of our home buying process. Ivy came highly recommended from our friends who were previous clients, and she stayed true to her reputation.
What extraordinary service looks like to us:
- Meet for dinner on a weeknight after wading through rush hour traffic going the opposite direction of where she lived
- Having a loving and servants heart no matter the time of day, how many clients she is helping, or what part of town she is on.
- Answering any and all questions no matter how silly they may sound all while making us feel smart and taken care of.
- TOP NOTCH communication, whether through email or phone.....Ivy was on the ball! Not just in the beginning or the end, but always quick to communicate which helped keep things moving forward.
- Having stellar recommendations for home inspectors, mortgage brokers, and home warranty companies AND have each and every one SHINE during the process. (Broker recommended worked equally hard as Ivy!)
- Successful in getting a home warranty and a large portion of our closing costs paid in a Seller's Market! So amazing!
- Made my wife and I feel like family during and after the entire buying process.
We can only speak as first time homebuyers but we were blown away with Ivy's amazing hard work and dedication. I see now why her ratings are so high and her recommendations come so highly. God willing, she will still be doing what she loves the next time we are buying/selling a home as we are looking forward to being repeat customers!
Thank you Ivy for all of your hard work!