View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (27) 4 stars (0) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
Buying and selling your home is likely to be one of the most significant events in your lifetime. As your agent I will be there to make sure the purchase or sale process flows as smoothly as possible for you from the day we meet to the day we successfully close your transaction. Along the way I will provide you with pertinent information, advice, and guidance to help you make the right decisions for you and your family and to ensure you look back on our relationship with joy and complete... Show more »
- Involved in over 200 transactions
- 18 years of Residential Real Estate experience
- 4 years of Property Management experience
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Bothell
Absolutely friendly and helpful. She do not put pressure on the buyer. Always tells everything and gets more information.
Condo seller in Everett
Kim was very knowledgeable, made suggestions that were spot on, was always available and listened to what we had to say. She gave us sound advice and the sale went smoothly and quickly. She is an outstanding agent and we are pleased with the results.
Home buyer in Marysville
Kim is positive, encouraging, and diligent. I felt like I was in very good hands.
Credentials & Memberships
- Washington Association of Realtors
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
- Washington Real Estate License
- National Association of Realtors
- Local resident for over 21 years
- Everett School District PTA Board Member
- Canyon Hills Community Church Member/Volunteer
- Bible Study Fellowship Group & Leader