View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (4) 4 stars (0) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
Early in my Real Estate career I was asked by a friend for help in a real estate deal. I said to John, "Let me just introduce you to the owner, who you know, and you guys can work it out." He called me later in the evening and said, "I would really prefer that you were involved." My involvement ended up saving the buyer money, time, and grief, and it helped the seller save time and deliver a better product for very fair value. It was a "win-win" situation - the kind of real estate... Show more »
- More than 10 years experience as Managing Agent for Condominium and/or Homeowners Associations.
- 30 + years of customer service in real estate, hospitality, professional services, and transportation experience
- Specializing in Single Family Residences, Town Homes, Condominiums, and Land
View all reviews »
It was a pleasure to meet and spend the day touring houses with Jay. We are considering relocating from CA to Denver metro area; Jay's overview of the area will make us better informed when making the decision.
Condo seller in Boulder
Best Realtor anyone could ask for. He was always on time, helpful and willing to go out of his way to ensure that everything was taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone.
Credentials & Memberships
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Colorado University at Denver - Graduate School of Business Administration
- University of Wyoming - B.A.
- Wyoming Real Estate Institute
- Colorado Real Estate Institute
- Denver Board of Realtors
- Humanity, Ethics & Peace Promotion Organization (Rotary International, past officer)
- Precinct Committeeman (delegate to state convention)
- Local resident for 25 years
- 2005 Tour of Ride the Rockies