View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (39) 4 stars (8) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (5) 1 stars (1)
Real estate investment is a quality and potentially rewarding experience. Whether you are selling or buying your property, move on to your next new home, or just beginning to purchase your first home, I take pride in carefully explaining and guiding you through the details of each process to make it an efficient one. It is important to me that you receive personal attention and direct resources and knowledge to successfully close your transaction, to earn your trust, and to earn your repeat... Show more »
- Specializing in single family, multi-family / investment properties, bank owned properties (REOs), short sales, and probate / court sales.
- 6+ years as Asset Manager for an international finance corporation to manage and liquidate bank owned properties.
- ZipRealty President's Club - 2005 Q1, Q4 (Gold); 2006 Q1 (Gold), Q2 (Gold), Q3
- ZipRealty Top Sales - Q3 2005
- ZipRealty Top Producer - Q3 2005
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Glendora
Gen is very professional and on top of things. She is a good negotiator and has excellent communication. She always responds quickly to my questions and concerns.
Home buyer in Fullerton
My husband and I recently purchased a Short sale house which ironically took a very Long time. Gen was very patient and helpful during the time of waitng on the banks and negotiating with them. We would definitely recommend Gen to our friends who are interested to buy a home!!
Home buyer in Chino
We were completly satisfied with the service that Gen Lee provided for us, Her high level of knowledge, professionalism and patients with all my questions and concerns is truly unmeasurable, The whole portion of the purchase offer, adendoms, and closing, escrow process was so overwellming , I don't know what I would've done without her help. And we thank her so much for making our dreams possible. Thank you Gen
Credentials & Memberships
- California Real Estate Broker, Associate
- Arcadia Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Housing & Urband Development (H.U.D.) Certified
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certified - National Association of Realtor
- California Polytechnic University, Pomona - B.S.
- Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent 2004 - Present
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) - Pomona, CA
- American Red Cross Volunteer, DHSR - east San Gabriel Valley
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Local resident for 21+ years