View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (6) 4 stars (1) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (1)
I bring a broad range of experience to the real estate profession. After a successful career in a corporate brand marketing position, I decided to pursue my dream of becoming a real estate agent. I take pride in being a reliable source of current information for my clients. I will always put your needs first, insuring that you have the information you need at all stages of the buying and selling process. I believe that the most successful business relationships are partnerships. We will work... Show more »
- 10 years of Sales, Marketing, Brand Positioning experience
- Specializing in Single Family Residences, Investment Properties, Vineyard Estates
View all reviews »
DO NOT USE! I left Kristine 2 phone messages and 3 emails to list my house in Sonomna. She never had the courtesy to get abck to me. Very umprofessional and rude.
Home buyer in Vallejo
I loved working with Kristine. She is someone I would want to continue being friends with. She was easy to work with and very straight forward and honest. She also has a great sense of humor which helps because purchasing a home is exciting but also very stressful. She helped me every step of the way. I am a single Mom and felt lucky to have her on my side. Thanks Kristine!
Home buyer in Vacaville
Couldn't have asked for a better person to have worked with. Kristine was always available, kept on top of the timelines and always provided great advice.
Credentials & Memberships
- Solano Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Golden Gate University - B.A. in Human Resource Management
- California Real Estate License
- National Association of Realtors
- Local resident for 10 years
- Volunteer Cornerstone Equestrian Center - teaching riding to children with disabilities.