View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (33) 4 stars (3) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
I had considered a career in Real Estate for many years and finally made the decision to pursue it. For both buyers and sellers, today's market can be complex. My positive attitude, experience and enthusiasm will help make the home buying/selling process as simple as possible for you. Maybe you're a first time buyer or you want to expand or downsize. My aim is to give you great service with a personal touch. Total Satisfaction is my priority!
- Specializing in Single Family Residences, Town Homes, Condos
View all reviews »
Condo seller in Darien
Patricia was very dedicated in selling our property quickly. Pat knew exactly where we should start!. We're proud to say in less than three days a cash offer came through! Can you Imagine that! We highly recommend Pat for her professionalism,honesty, and integrity. Very excellent Job Pat!
Condo buyer in Lisle
Pat was terrific. She spent a lot of time with us, and we were very comfortable with her. She was hardworking and very personable. She became a friend in addition to being our real estate agent. We would happily recommend her to any of our friends.
Home buyer in Downers Grove
Pat was very Profesional ,Curtious & Patient. I can be very difficult most of the time, she hung in there like a Champ!
Credentials & Memberships
- Illinois Real Estate License
- CNC - Certified Negotiation Consultant
- Main Street Organization of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Local resident for 18 years
- Member of Girl Scouts for over 20 years - Scout, Leader and Camp Advisor
- Honorary Life Member of PTA
- Participant - Lions of Illinois Foundation Annual Night Walk