View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (17) 4 stars (6) 3 stars (2) 2 stars (1) 1 stars (1)
The process of buying or selling Real Estate can be completely overwhelming, especially for those buying or selling for the first time. There is so much information to understand and so many decisions you have to consider. It is almost impossible not to feel completely isolated and alone. I know I certainly felt that way when I purchased my first home; what was even worse was that there was no one in my corner to explain the process or to advise on how to make informed choices along the... Show more »
- 25 years of Real Estate and Property Management experience
- Specializing in Single Family Residences, Condos, Townshouses and Multi-Family Property Acquisitions
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Houston
Jon spent time with us long before we were ready to purchase a home, showed us what was available & things to consider when moving in from out of state. It was 2 years before we were ready to purchase but Jon was there for us.
Home seller in Pearland
Jon has a very professional appearance and attitude. He represented your company VERY WELL. He really tried to help make the sale painless. I would HIGHLY reccommend him to others and have already reccommended him to a friend.
Home buyer in Deer Park
Jon was excellent, and took alot of time and patience with my home search. He was always professional and on the ball.
Credentials & Memberships
- Texas Real Estate License
- National Association of Realtors
- San Jacinto College
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Local resident for 17 years
- Active member of the Masonic and Shrine Hospital Charities