Watch Kara’s Video
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
I use a personalized approach when assisting clients with the process of buying and selling a home. Careful and thorough preparation makes the process a positive experience. I chose real estate as a career because the clients are as diverse as the homes, and each sale is a new accomplishment.
- 6 years of real estate sales and rental experience
- Specializing in Single family homes, Multi-family homes, Condos
- Involved in over 20 transactions
View all testimonials »
Credentials & Memberships
- Massachusetts School of Law - J.D. candidate, 2009
- National Association of Realtors
- Stonehill College - B.A.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Volunteer - Medford PTO
- Local resident for 14 years
- Volunteer - Student Bar Association, Massachusetts School of Law
- Elected position - Brooks School council