View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (54) 4 stars (5) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
The purchase of a home is one of the biggest financial investments one can make. Every buyer and seller should be represented by a real estate professional who listens to their needs and delivers the highest level of customer service possible. In my 30 years of sales and customer service experience, I have learned that it is the relationship with my clients that really matters. It is the relationship that enables me to really understand the needs of my clients and provide the customer... Show more »
- Specializing in single family homes, condos and townhomes
- Involved in over 100 transactions
- ZipRealty President's Club - 2009 Q3
- 9 years of real estate experience
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Phoenix
We probably weren't the easiest people to work with but after looking at a couple houses we found one we loved and Kirsten put in a winning offer & the house was ours!!!!
John and Teri H.
Home seller in Scottsdale
Kirsten represented us well throughout our escrow process. Her knowledge of the Grayhawk neighborhood and Scottsdale market helped us sell our house in 2 days! She was very helpful working with the buyer's agent to work out an agreement which allowed us to stay in our house 4 days past our COE date. Kirsten was a delight to work with!
Home seller in Phoenix
She was great! I had the best experience.
Credentials & Memberships
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo - B.A.
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Arizona Real Estate License
- Local resident for 10 years