View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (26) 4 stars (2) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (1) 1 stars (1)
I have 30 years experience in the building trades both in the US Air Force and volunteering with Habitat for Humanities. I have a Business degree and have worked in various positions in the investment field as a stock broker and as a financial analyst. What really interests me is helping people, and working with the public. Selling real estate enables me to incorporate my work experience and education, along with my enjoyment of helping people, into a great career. I would love the... Show more »
- 34 years in construction industry
- 30 years building houses for Habitat for Humanities
- 22 years Air Force, Civil Engineering Squadron
- 2010 100% Club Member - Awarded for 100% Complete Customer Satisfaction in a quarter
View all reviews »
Condo buyer in East Boston
Ted was great and made the entire process seem easy (although from his perspective I am sure it was not!). His knowledge of the area made me feel at ease that we had found a good solid home. The team of Broker and Real Estate Agent that he connected me with worked fantastically together. I knew from the first email exchange that he was going to give advice, criticism, and suggestions that were always in our best interest. I never doubted that he was fighting on our side to make sure we got the house we wanted at a fair price with complete knowledge of the pros and cons of the building. I really appreciated all the time and work he put into the whole process and we are so happy with the results. I would highly recommend Ted. As first time buyers, and fairly new to the area, his skills, knowledge, and connections were exactly what we needed.
Townhome buyer in Peabody
Excellent broker! Helped me throughout the entire process. Answered questions, followed-up even after I bought the house, and has a fantastic knowledge of construction of property.
Home buyer in Ipswich
Ted was a straight to the point agent, which was exactly what we needed. There was no games or guess work. If we needed something concerning the house he had it to us within a day, sometimes hours. He always called back and answered emails.
Credentials & Memberships
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Series 7 Certification
- Big Brother/Big Sisters - 10 years, on board and Big Brother of the year for New England late 1990's
- Taught 7th grade classes in Lawrence MA for Jr. Achievment
- Fundraiser for BB/BS, United Way, Easter Seals, March of Dimes, DARE, MADD
- Cook meals for homeless at Salvation Army Framingham, MA