View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (28) 4 stars (3) 3 stars (1) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
When I was looking to purchase my first home I was constantly led to houses way over what I told the agent I was willing to pay. They didn't listen and were more concerned with their commission than their customer. As a result of that experience, I found another agent who listened and guided me throughout the process. I want to be that agent to you.
- 3 years of consulting experience
- Specializing in Single Family Residences
- Over 100 deals helping buyers & sellers
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Loma Linda
Working with Jason has been nothing but great experience. He was very honest and patient with my search - I would highly recommend him to anyone and I will definitely use him again on my next search! A+++
Home buyer in San Bernardino
Jason is professional and extremely personable - he represents what the best of a buyer's agent should be. I have been a real estate professional myself and he still led me through all the steps of buying a new home. He was always available whenever I had questions and always gave very good advice when asked. I will miss working with him and his great personality! Maybe I will have to buy another house!!!!!
Home buyer in Beaumont
I loved working with Jason. He was always prompt and was updated and ready to do business everytime we met. If he said he was going to follow-up, he did so in a timely manner. He was a pleasure to work with.
Credentials & Memberships
- ZipRealty President's Club
- National Association of Realtors
- Chapman University - B.A.
- L'Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees, MIB
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certified
- California Real Estate License
- Local resident for 7 years
- Fluent in Spanish