"...During this whole experience, Mr. Clayton impressed me deeply with the following qualities and attributes:
1. Great respect for others. He was always respectful to me even though he was more senior in age and in experience. No matter how inadequate my opinions might have been, he would simply state the facts and share advice of expertise; he was never pressure-some or pushy as some others might have been in those situations.
More impressively, he always shew his respect for others as well including owners and selling agents of the houses we visited as well as competing buyers. I never heard anything from him that degraded or otherwise disrespected another.
2. Ready availability. During the 18 months, I could not remember a single instance when he was too busy for me. Naturally, having a family of his own and as a successful realtor, he has other commitments in place. However, he always responds promptly to my phone calls, requests for house showing, and inquiries about relevant things.
3. Lasting patience. Due to certain circumstances, I sometimes asked Mr. Clayton to show the same houses to me twice or even three times! Due to my lack of knowledge, I asked Mr. Clayton many questions of common sense. Regardless of the situation, Mr. Clayton was always patient with me. In fact, he was so patient that I sometimes felt quite guilty for all the extra inconvenience I caused him.
4. Exceptional knowledge. Mr. Clayton is a person of many talents. He is not only knowledgeable about his specific area of realty, but also knowledgeable about many other relevant areas, which came to be a great benefit to me.
5. High standards of honesty and integrity. During the past 18 months, I have noticed that Mr. Clayton is an individual of honesty and integrity. He never made up stories or manipulated facts. He never crossed the boundary of professional ethics. In fact, he was so honest that my feelings of precaution at the beginning of the 18 months transformed into a feeling of total trust towards the latter part of the 18 months.
6. Genuine care for customer. Even after the purchase transaction was closed, he still came to my aid on many occasions. He spent hours going to the city offices to clarify the confusion about our house address because at the time when the house was first built, another address was used while later road signs shows a different address. He spent a whole day going to stores buying and installing smoke detectors for me. The house was built with only two smoke detectors in the hallways. Mr. Clayton installed smoke detectors in every one of my five bedrooms, in addition to switching the existing ones in the hallways with more appropriate ones. He even helped me buy a chainsaw and made an extra trip just to teach me how to use the new saw. All the extra work he did for me out of genuine care - he did not have to do any of that, and he did not charge me a single cent for all that extra time spent.
As a customer, I feel that during the 18 months of my house searching experience, I have not only acquired a house of my choice, but also gained a friend of my trust. I give Mr. Clayton my highest recommendation to any other custome" - Taowen Le, Layton
"I enjoyed looking at homes with Ray, and we looked at a lot of them! I would recommend him for his knowledge; in the future, I would have him as my realtor again." - Ralph Berg
"Ray was wonderful to work with as he always answered any questions I had. I felt he was willing to go the extra mile so that I would be satisfied and confident about my final decision." - Misty Ramsey