Call your local brokerage at 1.800.CALL.ZIP

Areas Served

I live, work and can help you find homes in King County, plus these surrounding areas:

View all »

Client Ratings

Ratings Breakdown:
5 stars 
 (22)
4 stars 
 (7)
3 stars 
 (0)
2 stars 
 (0)
1 stars 
 (0)

Andrew Saldana

Andrew Saldana
Andrew's Satisfaction Rating
4.8 of 5 (29 reviews)
Languages spoken: Spanish
425.522.1327
Follow me:
Begin Working with Andrew Now!
Selling more than merely a home... Selling the DREAM, one client at a time!

Take a moment to check out my client testimonials below.

I truly am in this business as an advocate for my clients to ensure their best interest is always at the fore-front of each and every transaction. I am here to guide YOU through all the intricacies of buying or selling your home with the absolute least amount of stress possible.

Give me your 1% trust, and I will earn the other 99%....
more
Selling more than merely a home... Selling the DREAM, one client at a time!

Take a moment to check out my client testimonials below.

I truly am in this business as an advocate for my clients to ensure their best interest is always at the fore-front of each and every transaction. I am here to guide YOU through all the intricacies of buying or selling your home with the absolute least amount of stress possible.

Give me your 1% trust, and I will earn the other 99%. My goal is to gain clients for life!

Featured Seattle Blogger on Zip Code, The Official Blog of ZipRealty, Inc. Connect with me to stay current with pertinent real estate tips, trends and interesting articles about our beautiful city! http://www.ziprealty.com/blog/users/andrew-saldana
less

Experience

  • Featured Seattle Blogger on Zip Code, The Official Blog of ZipRealty, Inc. Connect with me to stay current with pertinent real estate tips, trends and interesting articles about our beautiful city! http://www.ziprealty.com/blog/users/andrew-saldana
  • I was born and raised in the beautiful West Seattle area and I am very familiar with the Greater Seattle area. If you have any questions about a specific neighborhood, feel free to email or call me directly for additional info.
  • Specializing in Condos, Townhomes and Single Family Residences
  • Volunteer Work - Head Coach @ Chief Sealth H.S. for Special Olympics Soccer Program. Head Coach for Sounders FC Special Olympics Soccer
View all reviews »

Reviews

2013
Mei C.
Home buyer in Kent
$384K
11/07/13
Andrew did a great job at marketing our home and was able to sell our house within the first few days of listing. He listened to our concerns and always did was in our best interest. He always offered his professional opinion and humble advice which we truly valued and appreciated. I highly recommend Andrew as an agent.
Charmaine B.
Home seller in Des Moines
$270K
05/30/13
If you have plans to sell your property and don't know where to begin, Andrew is your best resource! This was my first experience of selling a house. With Andrew's help and expertise, I was able to close escrow on schedule, in less than a month. Urgency was of utmost importance because I lived out of state and my property was converted to a rental. I didn't want to continue to rent out because it posed a signficant stressor in my life and I didn't want to make any more mortgage payments while the house was vacant. The best option was to attempt to sell and see if it would be a success. I truly could not have done this without Andrew and I honestly believe that had I gone with a different agent, the outcome of my experience would be different (i.e., not 5 stars). The things that stood out most about Andrew was his great marketing skills, willingness to answer all questions (minor and major, believe me, I had many) promptly and thus his expansive knowledge about the market, and his genuine interest in addressing my concerns and meeting my needs. Because of these qualities, I valued his feedback and didn't question anything he was doing to accomplish the end goal. To summarize the process, Andrew formulated a cost market analysis just to provide me an idea of what was to come ahead should I decide to move forward in selling, hired a professional photographer to take pictures of my property (they were amazing!), was able to get 8 offers over a weekend's period, moved from one step to the next efficiently, made the obstacle of signing agreements/documents obsolete with his electronic signing software, negotiated to lower the price for one of the major necessary repairs, and kept me well informed regularly and very involved in the decision making. Of course the process was not without some temporary drawbacks. But because of Andrew's strengths and my confidence in him, even in the midst of these bumps in the road, there was not one moment during which I felt stressed out. Stress was the last thing I needed living out of state, specifically overseas, and selling my property. In the end, a tremendous financial and emotional burden was lifted off my shoulders. I even received more profit than I anticipated from the sale. Because of Andrew, I was able to sell my house for more than I or the cost market analysis projected. In the end, I was extremely happy and had no regrets of making the decision to sell. Andrew met and exceeded my expectations. I am a very satisfied and appreciative client.
Frank W.
Home seller in Seattle
$523K
03/08/13
Andrew really made the technical language of real estate understandable in every day english. Was very quick to respond to any questions we had. Very open and honest with what was going on. Had a great feel for the housing market as to when is a good time or a better time to be active. Great experience for my first time and will go back to him when we are ready to buy.

Credentials & Memberships

  • Highline Community College - A.A
  • Washington Real Estate License
  • National Association of Realtors
  • Washington Association of Realtors
  • King Association of Realtors
  • Listing Credentials Training Graduate
Local real estate services provided by:
Please contact us with any technical
issues or questions about our services.
1.800.225.5947