Watch Sandro’s Video
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (28) 4 stars (1) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (1) 1 stars (0)
Not often do you hear people say, "I love my job so much I never want to retire." I say this all the time! If everyone had the opportunity to experience the gratifying sensation of handing over the keys to a client's new home, retirement would not be a goal... it would be a punishment.
- Specializing in Single Family Residences, Townhomes, Condos, Multi-Family and Investment Properties
- 4 years of Marketing Entrepreneur industry experience
- 12 years of Real Estate industry experience
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Jurupa Valley
Great agent! Patient.. Finds what you are looking for AAAA+++++
Home seller in Lake Elsinore
Sandro helped me buy my first home, and now has helped me sell my first one. Sandro's professionalism is first in his class. He went above and beyond what you would expect from a realtor. He always kept me informed throught the process. God bless.
Home buyer in La Puente
Sandro was very attentive to our needs for a home. He was able to find a house for us under budget with the required rooms we needed and in the area we requested. All of this within five months. Super quick! He has great negotiating skills. He was also willing to work with us in a different county than he normally deals with. He kept us up to date every single day and explained thoroughly any questions we had. Our family highly recommends his service. Thank you so much Sandro and ZipRealty for making our dreams come true!!!
Credentials & Memberships
- SFR Certified: Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- California Real Estate License
- Southwest Riverside County Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Fluent in Spanish
- Lifelong resident of Southern California