View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (65) 4 stars (4) 3 stars (2) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (2)
I chose real estate as my career mainly because I enjoy helping people. I enjoy viewing the architecture and design of the homes and the many different floor plans for families of all sizes. I love meeting new people. But most of all, I enjoy finding that perfect place that someone will call home to raise their family. How wonderful to be a tiny part of that!
- 3 years of Real Estate Investing experience
- 10 years of Real Estate experience
- Involved in over 175 transactions
- Specializing in Single Family, New Construction, Bank Owned/Short Sale Properties and Condo/Townhouse Homes
- 6 years of Mortgage industry experience
- 2008 100% Club Member - Awarded for 100% Complete Customer Satisfaction in a quarter
- ZipRealty President's Club - 2008 Q2, Q4; 2009 Q1
- Team Leader for ZipRealty covering Riverside/Corona
View all reviews »
It was a pleasure to work with Jessica helping us find a dream home in Riverside. From beginning to end, Jessica guided us through the entire process patiently and in a professional manner. All our questions and concerns were promptly answered and taken care of. We were really pleased with her attitude, expertise and courteous services. We are so grateful and thankful for everything Jessica has done for us. We would highly recommend her services to anyone interested in buying a home. Ethan and Shelley
Home buyer in Jurupa Valley
Jessica is an amazing person, she has helped us on three differerent transactions. she helped us buy our first house, she helped us sell it three years later and now she just helped us buy our new house. We are very greatfull to have worked with such an experience and dedicated person. Thank you Jesica for all your help an patience.
Home seller in Corona
Jessica is wonderful to work with. We have had the pleasure of working with her twice now as our agent. She ensured that all aspects of our selling/buying process went smoothly and communicated with us daily to ensure we were comfortable and up-to-date on what was taking place. Her level of dedication is beyond expectation and her knowledge of the local market was extremely helpful in selling our home. When we contacted Jessica about listing our home, she arranged for an open house to take place that same weekend and from that point forward made every effort to get our house sold for no less than our requests... and she did it! We would gladly recommend Jessica to anyone we knew who was looking to buy or sell.
Credentials & Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- Corona / Norco Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
- California Association of Realtors
- Local resident for 8 years