View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (8) 4 stars (3) 3 stars (1) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (0)
I understand buying a home is a big deal. My goal as an agent is to make this journey an enjoyable and pleasant experience. I am truly committed to helping every client purchase the house they want or need. It is my desire to offer the best customer service and professionlism to every client. My customer service experience and negotiation skills will enable you to experience a level of confidence and trust in knowing you purchased the right home for you and your family. This is why I love... Show more »
- Specializing in luxury homes, single family, multi-family, condos/townhomes, lofts, vacation homes, and investment properties
- 6 years of real estate experience
- 18 years of sales experience
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Missouri
We moved from new york and did not know any agents. I saw Craig's information on zip realty and decided to him a try. He was very patient with us despite the fact that we were very picky. It took a long time to finally get something we liked. He communicated with us well and always on top of everything. He was there whenever we needed him. I really liked how flexible he was. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is buying a house and needs someone who is flexible, patient and dedicated.
My fiancee and I visited the Houston area in June 2012 to look at homes and I could not have asked for a more pleasent experience with a real estate agent than Craig offered us.He was patitent, informative and well prepared. We hope to purchase a home in the Houston area and Craig will be the first person we call!! 5 stars all around.
Home buyer in Spring
Craig always look out for my interests in representing me as a buyer.
Credentials & Memberships
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Real Estate License
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- University of Phoenix - MBA
- Texas Southern University - B.B.A.
- Lifelong resident of Stafford/Sugar Land