View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (44) 4 stars (10) 3 stars (2) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (1)
It is my mission to meet and exceed the expectations of my clients by consistently providing exceptional real estate service. Client satisfaction is my number one priority and I strive to be optimistic, proactive, and passionate about my work at all times. I always focus on finding resolutions to take care of my clients' needs first and foremost. I strive to improve my service level by continuing education and implementing new ideas and strategies that will be of benefit to my... Show more »
- 2011 East Bay Sales Excellence Club
- Bay East Association of REALTORS Achievement Club: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2005, 2004, 2003
- ZipRealty President's Club - 2003 Q4; 2011 Q3
- Team Leader since 2009 in South Alameda County area
- January 2005: ZipRealty Top Producer - East Bay - Award
- 15+ years of Local Real Estate experience
- Specializing in: Residential Listings, First Time Buyers, Short Sales, Bank Owned Homes, Luxury Properties, 1031 Tax Exchanges, Investment, New Homes, and Relocation
- 3 years of Corporate Real Estate Relocation experience
- 2 years of HomeOwners Association Management experience
- 3 years of experience as a Real Estate Office Manager & Transaction/Marketing/Escrow Coordinator
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Alameda County Entrepreneurial Leadership Award
View all reviews »
Home seller in Fremont
We honestly can't say enough to describe our positive experience with Carmen! We didn't expect the sale of our mother's home to go so smoothly, and without a doubt, this was due to the efficient way Carmen handled everything for us. She kept us informed of proceedings through frequent contact, and took the time to patiently answer any questions we had. She's a real pro and we thank her so much for being such a wonderful agent as well as a truly good individual. We're happy to vouch for Carmen's work and feel fortunate that we found her and were able to work with her towards a beneficial ending for all concerned. Thank You, Carmen!!
Annie K. T.
Home buyer in Fremont
It's always been a pleasure working with Carmen. She is pleasant, friendly and very responsive to all my real estate needs. Carmen's professionalism had brought me back to her again and again. I wouldn't have acquired my investment property without her negotiating skills and expert advice. I would recommend Carmen to anyone who is in the market for his/her dream home.
Colleen H R.
Home seller in Fremont
I had another realtor and it was a horrible experience...I then was able to get rid of that guy and having Carmen take over. EVERYTHING was different, she has a relaxed way that sets you at ease and is forthright about where you are at in the process. She is patient and respectful, she is very good about keeping you in touch with what is going on. I cannot say enough good things about her and her service. It was almost sad when we sold our home for asking price, I miss interacting with her!!! :) Thank You Carmen!!!
Credentials & Memberships
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
- Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR) Certification
- B.A. - University of Texas-Pan American
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- California Real Estate License
- Fluent in Spanish
- Local resident for 30+ years