View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (76) 4 stars (14) 3 stars (2) 2 stars (5) 1 stars (1)
Real estate is a career that offers incredible opportunity for personal growth while helping others to realize their dreams. Purchasing a home is the single most important investment that most of us ever will ever make. It can also be among the most rewarding if the transaction is handled with care and diligence by your Real Estate agent. That is where my job comes in. I love the challenge and reward of making the transaction as smooth as possible for my clients. It isn't always... Show more »
- Licensed real estate agent for 21 years
- Prior to Real Estate, Fifteen years experience as a consultative sales professional in technology industry
- Received (10) "Top Producer of the Quarter" and two "Top Producer of the Year" awards
- Specializing in single family residential property and condominiums
- ZipRealty President's Club 2003 Q3, Q4; 2004 Q2, Q3; 2005 Q3; 2006 Q2; 2007 Q2, Q4; 2008 Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4; 2009 Q1, 2011 Q1, Q4 2012 Q1, Q4
- ZipRealty Top Producer - Seattle, Q1 2004
- ZipRealty's Century Club
View all reviews »
Home buyer in Woodinville
Bob is just the best. Not only was he expert at packaging a winning offer but he really knew how to narrow down what kind of home we were looking for and then show us what we wanted to see. More than anything, his dedication and focus are what got us the house we own today. On a day when we really didn't think we could look at another house Bob insisted we go see just this one. Well, it was perfect. He found us our dream home and it only took a little bit of feedback for him to understand exactly what we wanted. But Bob's excellence didn't stop the minute we found the house we wanted. He is so full of excellent resources - from lenders to home inspectors to the most amazing contractors you've never met. The best word to describe Bob is "helpful" but it's hard to stop at one word. It's easy to add "generous" "protective" (we were first time buyers and Bob fought for us ever inch of the way) "kind" "patient" and "reasonable." Not only that, but he's just pleasant to be around. We have already started recommending Bob's services to anyone who even hints that they are considering buying or selling their home or condo. You want Bob on your team. He's just that good.
Home buyer in Kent
Bob stuck with us until he found the perfect home for us. We enjoyed working with him. He seemed more like a friend who was looking out for our best interests.
Condo buyer in Lynnwood
I would never have been able to close on my condo without Bob's help. He gave me great advice on the bidding price and provided me with all the necessary information. Even though I was in New York and the condo was in Seattle, his professionalism and skill made the deal go very smoothly. He always kept me up-to-date and helped me every step of that way. I am so thankful that Bob was my real estate agent. I couldn't have asked for more!
Credentials & Memberships
- Washington Real Estate License
- Washington Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle/King County Association of Realtors
- Local resident for over 49 years