I live, work and can help you find homes in Brentwood but I also work throughout Contra Costa & Alameda, plus these surrounding areas:
Watch Lynne’s Video
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
- I am a wife and a mother, married to Gregg since 1996. I have a daughter Erin born in 1997 and 2 sons, Andrew born in 2000 and Jacob joined us in 2004. I am a licensed Realtor working in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. I worked as a Realtor in the Tri-Valley from 1993-1995, where I received Top Listing Agent and Top Producing Agent honors 2 of my first 12 months in the business. I then worked for Old Republic Title Company in their Marketing Department where I was fortunate enough to work with and learn from many of the top real estate professionals in the area. In 1998 I decided to try my hand at being a business owner, I began working for many of those top producing agents as their Transaction Coordinator and Marketing Director, I did this until 2002 when I came to work for zipRealty, Inc. Since joining ZipRealty in August of 2002 I have received numerous awards for Client Satisfaction and Production.
- Licensed Realtor since 1993
- 5 years of transaction coordination experience
- 2 years of escrow and title experience
- Specializing in residential property (single family, condos/townhomes & new construction) Experienced negotiator representing buyers on the purchase of Bank Owned Homes, as well as years of experience representing both buyers & sellers on Short Sale transactions.
- Numerous Top Sales Agent and Top Listing Agent Awards
Credentials & Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Local Chapter Treasurer of Womens Council of Realtors 1996
- Local Resident Since 1990