View all »
Ratings Breakdown:5 stars (19) 4 stars (1) 3 stars (0) 2 stars (0) 1 stars (1)
You can be assured of professional and courteous service. I am a hard working, committed and detail oriented real estate professional specializing in results. I know what it takes to find the perfect home, and to sell properties for the highest value.
- 20 years of real estate sales
- Specializing in single family, multi-family and condo/townhouse homes
- 2010 100% Club Member - Awarded for 100% Complete Customer Satisfaction in a quarter
View all reviews »
Home buyer in South Holland
Denise is a very professional agent that knows the real estate market well. She's knowledgeable and hardworking and she's very quick to respond to your questions and concerns. Although she's very busy with other clients, somehow she makes you feel like you're her only client. Great attention to detail and follow thru. I would recommend Denise without hesitation.
Paul E. G.
Condo buyer in Flossmoor
Denise worked almost daily with me for over nearly a year and a half in assisting me in getting into the home I wanted. I often got frustrated when things looked bleak but she always encouraged me to keep looking because I'd eventually find what I wanted. I did find my dream home and she helped make it possible. I was left with the impression that she is par excellance, the very best.
Susie A. W.
Townhome buyer in Calumet Park
Ms. Denise, You were wonderful.. I thought you were to be commented. I appreciate everything. If I had Two Million you can have One. Thanks a Million! You are above the crowd,and some!
Credentials & Memberships
- Chicago Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Real Estate License
- Chicago State University - B.A.
- Volunteer - Stepping High, Double Dutch Organization
- Local resident for 10 years
- Volunteer - DOLL, Inc and the Smith Residences: an organization that provides services to homeless veteran women in the Chicagoland area.