Call your local brokerage at 855.466.2500

McDonough, GA Real Estate — Homes For Sale in McDonough, GA

671 Properties Found [ Edit Search ]
Save This Search
Receive Email Alerts
First page 3 of 45 Last
$125,900
$473/mo
Monthly Payment:
$473
Principal & Interest:
$473
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $25,180 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
Henry County School District
2bed 2bath 1,424sq ft $88 / sq ft SFR
Lot SizeN/Asq ft Built1997 On Site5days
Cozy over 55 community within walking distance of downtown McDonough. Nestled at end of cul de sac with a private back yard. Perfect low maintenance 2 bedroom, 2 bath ranch with... more
Cozy over 55 community within walking distance of downtown McDonough. Nestled at end of cul de sac with a private back yard. Perfect low maintenance 2 bedroom, 2 bath ranch with covered porch on rear. Living with fireplace operated with the flip of a switch, formal dining area and eating area in the kitchen. Two car garage with opener. The Association Fee includes yard maintenance plus pressure washing every other year. Available for quick occupancy. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Re/max Advantage
Popularity
We show you every available listing. Here's how
$24,900
$93/mo
Monthly Payment:
$93
Principal & Interest:
$93
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $4,980 down)
McDonough, GA 30252
Henry County School District
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot Size21,780sq ft BuiltN/A On Site5days
Beautiful lot in the lake dow north subdivision. Great location, desirable schools. This is the perfect place to build your dream home. Golf course lot on cul-de-sac.
Beautiful lot in the lake dow north subdivision. Great location, desirable schools. This is the perfect place to build your dream home. Golf course lot on cul-de-sac. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Bhgre Metro Brokers
Popularity
$105,000
$394/mo
Monthly Payment:
$394
Principal & Interest:
$394
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $21,000 down)
McDonough, GA 30252
Henry County School District
4bed 3bath 1,500sq ft $70 / sq ft SFR
Lot SizeN/Asq ft Built2003 On Site5days
Hud home sold as is all info deemed reliable but not guaranteed seller broker to verify all info case#105-170840 for bidding please check website for availability for bidding... more
Hud home sold as is all info deemed reliable but not guaranteed seller broker to verify all info case#105-170840 for bidding please check website for availability for bidding equal housing opportunity status - i e ( insurable with escrow) please sign in or leave business card less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Maximum One Realty Greater At
Popularity
Home Photo
$109,000
$410/mo
Monthly Payment:
$410
Principal & Interest:
$410
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $21,800 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
Eagles Landing Henry County School District
4bed 12bath N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft SFR
Lot SizeN/Asq ft Built1998 On Site5days
Subject to third party approval. This home needs some repairs it is currently priced to accommodate the repairs. There is a tenant in the property now. Please call me for an... more
Subject to third party approval. This home needs some repairs it is currently priced to accommodate the repairs. There is a tenant in the property now. Please call me for an appointment. DO NOT SHOW UP AT THE PROPERTY WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME PLEASE. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Tara Properties, Inc.
Popularity
$385,900
$1,451/mo
Monthly Payment:
$1,451
Principal & Interest:
$1,451
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $77,180 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
Henry County School District
5bed 4bath 3,390sq ft $114 / sq ft SFR
Lot SizeN/Asq ft Built2005 On Site6days
Beautiful Craftsman style home. Originally built by the builder for himself. Many upgrades to see. Lots of custom crown molding and exquisite detail throughout the home. Granite... more
Beautiful Craftsman style home. Originally built by the builder for himself. Many upgrades to see. Lots of custom crown molding and exquisite detail throughout the home. Granite counters, hardwood floors, large master on main with huge M/Bath. Gourmet kitchen and keeping room with F/P. Upstairs has 4 large bedrooms 3 of which have private bath. This home is great for entertaining. Massive back deck & balcony that spans the entire width of the house. The mid section is covered giving a comfortable sitting area in any type of weather. Home sits on a large well manicured lawn with beautiful shrubbery. The private fenced backyard has a kids playhouse complete with electricity. This is a must see home that is sure to wow you. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Wego Property Management
Popularity
$179,900
$676/mo
Monthly Payment:
$676
Principal & Interest:
$676
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $35,980 down)
McDonough, GA 30252
Henry County School District
3bed 2bath 1,783sq ft $101 / sq ft SFR
Lot SizeN/Asq ft Built1999 On Site6days
Hurry Before it's Gone! Meticulously maintained upgraded ranch in sought after Ola School District. This home is warm and inviting with many special features including lots of... more
Hurry Before it's Gone! Meticulously maintained upgraded ranch in sought after Ola School District. This home is warm and inviting with many special features including lots of hardwood & tile flooring, built-in bookcases, plantation shutters, welcoming family room with fireplace, separate dining room, beautiful spacious eat-in kitchen with "ALL" the extra's. Tile bathrooms, Covered tiled sun porch overlooking park like back yard great spot for entertaining or just to relax! New sod in back yard, detached 2 car garage/workshop with power plus attached 2 car side entry garage that can be easily converted back to original. Covered RV parking, garden area, fenced yard & tiled rocking chair front porch. Perfect Home! Come see for yourself. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Atl. Par
Popularity
$1,029,000
$3,870/mo
Monthly Payment:
$3,870
Principal & Interest:
$3,870
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $205,800 down)
McDonough, GA 30252
Henry County School District
5bed 10bath 11,983sq ft $86 / sq ft SFR
Lot Size6.9acre Built2006 On Site6days
Unbelievable Inside & Out Brick Custom Home w/finished basement! Gorgeous & Stunning on private, gated, 6.94 acres + circular driveway & 4 car garage! Features two story foyer... more
Unbelievable Inside & Out Brick Custom Home w/finished basement! Gorgeous & Stunning on private, gated, 6.94 acres + circular driveway & 4 car garage! Features two story foyer w/beautiful mural & elegant finishes, dual staircase, bonus room, library, formal living, family & keeping rooms. Open & Spacious chef's kitchen, granite counters, marble & hardwood floors, master on main w/His & Her luxurious bathrooms. Walls of Windows for Natural Light Views! Outdoors featuring basketball court & swimming pool + second kitchen in basement & Home theater, billiards room, hair salon, gym & so much more! This is a Must See for the $$! less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Prestige Mj Realty, Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$109,900
$413/mo
Monthly Payment:
$413
Principal & Interest:
$413
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $21,980 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
Henry County School District
3bed 2bath 1,700sq ft $65 / sq ft SFR
Lot SizeN/Asq ft Built1996 On Site6days
Terrific location and great home for first time buyer or investor. Garage has been coverted to family/recreation room and storage room. Can easily be converted back to garage.... more
Terrific location and great home for first time buyer or investor. Garage has been coverted to family/recreation room and storage room. Can easily be converted back to garage. Area is heated and cooled. Large kitchen with tons of cabinets and adjacent dining area which opens into large great room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace. New carpet in great room. 3 spacious bedrooms. Master with vaulted ceiling. Heating and Air has been replaced within the past 12 months. Call Susan to show less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Susan Clowdus And Assoc Realt
Popularity
Home Photo
$27,900
$104/mo
Monthly Payment:
$104
Principal & Interest:
$104
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $5,580 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot SizeN/Asq ft BuiltN/A On Site6days
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of... more
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of McDonough square. Zoning conditions allow 20% of residences to be 1400SF. Other 80% to be 1600SF or larger. Zero lot setback but 10 ft required between houses. Exterior to be full masonry (brick, stucco, stone) for 80% of lots. Remaining 20% may have a combination of exterior treatments. Covenants require an architectural review and adherence to "community wide standards." This subdivision is not known to be age-restricted but many of the residents appear to be retired or childless professionals. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$24,500
$92/mo
Monthly Payment:
$92
Principal & Interest:
$92
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $4,900 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
Madison County School District
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot Size1.4acre BuiltN/A On Site6days
1.4 AC flag lot with scenic setting. Convenient to McDonough and I75. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner of property.
1.4 AC flag lot with scenic setting. Convenient to McDonough and I75. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner of property. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$27,900
$104/mo
Monthly Payment:
$104
Principal & Interest:
$104
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $5,580 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot SizeN/Asq ft BuiltN/A On Site6days
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of... more
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of McDonough square. Zoning conditions allow 20% of residences to be 1400SF. Other 80% to be 1600SF or larger. Zero lot setback but 10 ft required between houses. Exterior to be full masonry (brick, stucco, stone) for 80% of lots. Remaining 20% may have a combination of exterior treatments. Covenants require an architectural review and adherence to "community wide standards." This subdivision is not known to be age-restricted but many of the residents appear to be retired or childless professionals. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$27,900
$104/mo
Monthly Payment:
$104
Principal & Interest:
$104
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $5,580 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot SizeN/Asq ft BuiltN/A On Site6days
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of... more
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of McDonough square. Zoning conditions allow 20% of residences to be 1400SF. Other 80% to be 1600SF or larger. Zero lot setback but 10 ft required between houses. Exterior to be full masonry (brick, stucco, stone) for 80% of lots. Remaining 20% may have a combination of exterior treatments. Covenants require an architectural review and adherence to "community wide standards." This subdivision is not known to be age-restricted but many of the residents appear to be retired or childless professionals. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$27,900
$104/mo
Monthly Payment:
$104
Principal & Interest:
$104
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $5,580 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot SizeN/Asq ft BuiltN/A On Site6days
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of... more
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of McDonough square. Zoning conditions allow 20% of residences to be 1400SF. Other 80% to be 1600SF or larger. Zero lot setback but 10 ft required between houses. Exterior to be full masonry (brick, stucco, stone) for 80% of lots. Remaining 20% may have a combination of exterior treatments. Covenants require an architectural review and adherence to "community wide standards." This subdivision is not known to be age-restricted but many of the residents appear to be retired or childless professionals. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$27,900
$104/mo
Monthly Payment:
$104
Principal & Interest:
$104
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $5,580 down)
McDonough, GA 30253
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot SizeN/Asq ft BuiltN/A On Site6days
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of... more
One of 5 lots that seller has available in Georgetown subdivision. Lots are cul de sac or near cul de sac and offer a serene setting. Subdivision is approximately 1 mile east of McDonough square. Zoning conditions allow 20% of residences to be 1400SF. Other 80% to be 1600SF or larger. Zero lot setback but 10 ft required between houses. Exterior to be full masonry (brick, stucco, stone) for 80% of lots. Remaining 20% may have a combination of exterior treatments. Covenants require an architectural review and adherence to "community wide standards." This subdivision is not known to be age-restricted but many of the residents appear to be retired or childless professionals. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
Home Photo
$26,500
$99/mo
Monthly Payment:
$99
Principal & Interest:
$99
HOA Dues:
$0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.88% with $5,300 down)
McDonough, GA 30252
Henry County School District
N/Asq ft N/A / sq ft LND
Lot SizeN/Asq ft BuiltN/A On Site6days
Walk less than 1000 feet to HOA pool that overlooks the HOA lake at corner of Kaylii And Globa Drive in quiet section of the subdivision. Architectural review required.... more
Walk less than 1000 feet to HOA pool that overlooks the HOA lake at corner of Kaylii And Globa Drive in quiet section of the subdivision. Architectural review required. Covenants not specific on requirements. Zoning requires a 1600SF minimum structure. Fa ade standards are constructed homes are 25% all brick, 50% brick front and Hardy Plank and 25% combination of brick, stone and hardy plank. Sewer available. SELLER WILL CONSIDER LOT LOAN AND SUBORDINATION. Broker is related to Owner of property. less
Listing Provided Courtesy of Thinline Llc
Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 22 32 42
ZipRealty helps you find current homes for sale in McDonough, GA. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. Set up your unique McDonough real estate search criteria to see results that match what you're looking for. Explore maps, photos, schools and more to get an idea of what your life would be like in a new neighborhood. Find a local McDonough real estate agent to work with by reading realtor reviews left by buyers and sellers like you. If you want to know what your home is worth, you can instantly view home values for any address by visiting our Seller Center. If you're planning to sell your home, you can also see how much similar homes are selling for in McDonough to get an idea of how to price your home.
Local real estate services provided by:
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
5775-D Glenridge Drive Second Floor
Atlanta, GA 30328
1.855.466.2500
Content provided and owned by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers.
Loading....
Loading
The information being provided by Georgia Multiple Listing Service is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, a broker participant of Georgia Multiple Listing Service. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Internet Data Exchange Database.

The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Georgia Multiple Listing Service and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.

Copyright 2015 Georgia Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.

Data last updated: Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 5:02 AM