Now "Watch" Homes on ZipRealty.com
We've got some new tools (and improvments to some of our current tools) that we're really excited about and would like to share with you.
New! Homes I'm Watching:
Enter the addresses of any homes not currently for sale that you’d like to "watch", and we’ll send you weekly market updates about the property and surrounding neighborhood. This is an especially useful tool for home owners who are thinking about selling their home and want to get a feel for their property and neighborhood in the current market.
- A list of homes that you are watching
- Easy access to the home detail page and price estimates for that home
- Sign up for weekly updates on activity (recently listed and recently sold homes) near any property you're watching
My Places is one of the tools on our site that you might not know about, but that is incredibly useful – especially if you’re like me and want to cut your commute or weekend driving time as much as possible. With this tool you can enter in any address – your work, school, your parent’s house, etc. – and we’ll display it on your personal map view, plus calculate the driving distance between these places and current homes for sale.
Here you can see my personalized map - "My Places" are notated by yellow "My" buttons.
And any of those homes for sale that I click on will show the driving distance right below the map detail:
- Enter addresses that you can save (and label).
- Use "My Places" as a starting point for driving directions
- Automatically added to map views
- Shows driving distances between my places and homes for sale.
Listings I've Saved:
Save any home that you find on ZipRealty.com, and easily add personal notes to the property and sign up to get alerts if anything about the listing changes (price reductions, etc.).
- A list of homes for sale that you've saved
- Easy access to listings you're considering buying
- Provides the ability to add personal, private notes about the listing
- Sign up to be notified when there are changes (such as a price reduction) to any of these listings