The Game Has Changed – And So Have We
In most of our markets (see list below), consumers can now search and view details about homes for sale in their selected area and price range prior to registering.
Our CEO (and fearless leader), Lanny Baker, had this to say about the decision to open the website: “Rules and practices have evolved and the game has changed since ZipRealty first implemented the registration system. Today, we believe that every potential home buyer should have access to our excellent online home search experience and our technology-enabled local real estate agents, which we have combined to make finding the right home as easy and enjoyable as possible.”
Speaking of easy and enjoyable, I did a test search for a home in Oakland with at least 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and in the range of $100-300K:
So, what can I get without providing any contact info?
- Home details – beds, baths, square footage, days on ZipRealty, and lots more
- Neighborhood – link to nearby homes for sale as well as the school district that serves the listing
- Maps – detailed maps that highlight neighborhoods, schools, and other amenities
- Photos and description – get more info about the interior and exterior of the home
- Pricing – get estimates from three different sources and check out the mortgage calculator
- ZipAgents – get connected with one of our local experts
- Share – send a listing to a friend through Facebook, Twitter, or directly to their mobile device
We’re especially excited about you being able to share a listing through social media, including Facebook and Twitter! If you find a listing that’s perfect for a friend or a home that’s just downright gorgeous, it’s now easier than ever to let your community know about it and see what they think.
Click below to start searching in your metro!