Throughout the week we come across all sorts of fantastic real estate, home improvement and technology tidbits that don’t always fit into our blog posts, but that we want to share with you all the same. Welcome to Friday Finds!
• Drum roll, please: presenting The Worst Room of the Year! Excuse me while I go sit in a blank room with white walls to recover. (Curbed)
• Clearly the genius behind The Worst Room could have taken some notes from this design maverick who converted this garage into an impressive studio apartment in France. (NYT)
• Small spaces are popping up everywhere this week. Do you want to downsize? Do you own a vintage caboose? Marcia Weber shows us how it’s done at Tiny House. (Tiny House)
• Another amazing DIY room conversion. I think the most impressive thing about this one is the out-of-pocket costs (after selling some of the previous furniture) came to $105. Incredible! (The Weekend Homemaker)
• DIY Weekend Project: Don’t let the oncoming autumn weather get you down—bring in some greenery in these awesome book planters! (Apartment Therapy)
Did you find any cool stories this week? Post in the comments and let us know!