Throughout the week we come across all sorts of fantastic real estate, home improvement and technology tidbits that don’t always fit into our blog posts, but that we want to share with you all the same. Welcome to Friday Finds!
- All you design-minded folks have probably heard about Tuesday’s launch of Missoni for Target® and the aftermath. If you’re like me and missed out, mark your calendars for H&M Home’s spring debut! (Target, Apartment Therapy)
- While you waiting, why not give your kitchen or dining area a stylish spin with vintage pendant lighting? Antique flea markets, such as The Vintage Bizarre in Chicago, are a great place to score one of these pieces or a chandelier you can modify if you’re brave (and handy). (Apartment Therapy, Dwell, Young House Love)
- Flavorwire has put together an amazing collection of bizarre houses from around the world. Personal favorite? The cloud refuge! Which strange home is your favorite? (Flavorwire)
- Forbes names “America’s Top 20 Healthiest Cities”, and Zip serves almost all of them! I love living in an urban area because I can bike to all my errands. How do you stay healthy in your city? (Forbes)
- Summer is officially coming to a close, but there are still a few more nights you can enjoy entertaining on your patio or talking with friends around a fire pit, even if you have a tiny backyard. (House to Home)
- Even with the growing buzz around the iPhone 5’s release, a blogger for Unplggd argues why he prefers his Android device. Lucky for you, Zip’s mobile app will work with either iPhone or Android! (Unplggd, ZipRealty)
Did you find any cool stories this week? Post in the comments and let us know!